Version, April 10, 2019
The privacy of all our users is very important to us. When you use our Service as an Application User, we process your Personal Data (as an Application Publisher). This Privacy Statement describes how we protect and process your Personal Data. We recommend that you read it carefully.
1. What is specified in this Privacy Statement?
The sections in this Privacy Statement give you information about:
- Types of Personal Data Processed,
- The purposes of processing personal data,
- Where personal data is processed,
- Security measures to protect Personal Data,
- Liability limits for third parties,
- View, change, and delete your Personal Data,
- Changes to this Privacy Statement;
- What will you do if you have any questions or comments?
2. Types of Personal Data Processed
A. Personal Data used by our Service
We use Anonymous Data to improve our service. This information will not be disclosed to the public through the Service.
B. Automatically generated information
Like most other websites and online services, we collect and process information that is automatically generated about how you use the App. The information collected includes your ip address and / or your unique device ID.
If you choose to participate, the App can collect your geolocation information. In any case, you can prevent the reception of your geolocation information from your mobile device’s settings.
This also happens with automatically generated information about how you use the App. This kind of information helps us better understand how the App is used and as a user helps us to produce the service that suits your needs.
If you enable user provisioning features within the application, the following additional information is stored:
- Phone number (optional);
- Additional profile information sent by an external provider such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or LinkedIn.We also collect the following information to inform the application owner about the use of the application:
• When you open the application,
• The screens you open in the application and the time you spend on these screens,
• The moment you leave the application.
Note: If user provisioning features are enabled, we may associate anonymous information with your information when you log in.
If instant notification ads are active in the application, information about BleshSDK, which works integrated with the application, is presented below.
- Through BleshSDK, users’ notification notification status, bluetooth status information, device information, ad identifier (IDFA), location, operator, installed application list information are accessed and necessary security measures are taken for the confidentiality of this information.
- If the user wishes to save the campaign image transmitted to the photo album, the user’s photo album and camera is accessed and the screen image is saved in the photo album.
- The information is used only safely and only for the period of time required to send instant notifications via the Application to the extent permitted by the User. The information is shared with third parties only for the purpose of carrying out the said objectives and it is not allowed to publish and disclose the information outside this scope.
C. Specific Information
You may be asked to apply with some activities such as loyalty card, newsletters, advertising; in this case, some personal information is required. This information will be stored in the database of our service (including third parties) and will be shared with us.
When you upload data, including photos in the app, it will be shared and visible to all other users of the application.
3. Personal data processing purposes
The Parties process the Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To ensure that you can use the
- To keep information about our service up to date,
- To improve and / or customize the service,
- To identify you and / or customize the Service,
- To recognize you and prevent fraud,
- To provide support,
- Send your Personal Data to third parties if you request it or we are legally liable.
B. Submission of Personal Data to third parties
We do not sell your Personal Data to third parties without prior permission from you
We don’t sell, sell or rent. However, we may provide Your Personal Data to third parties where you are required to provide or provide for your Personal Data, such as making payments through pay providers for Paid Services.
We may provide “collective anonymous data” about the use of the Service by third parties for such purposes as we consider appropriate. “Total anonymous data” is data that cannot be returned to you and therefore is not counted as Personal Data. For example, we may use aggregated anonymous data to better understand how Users use the Service.
In case we connect to a third party or are merged with a third party or subject to a restructuring, your Personal Data may also be disclosed to third parties and / or transferred to that third party. This third party will have the right to continue using the Personal Data and any other information you provide to us.
We may disclose your Personal Data in good faith to a court decision, in cases where we believe that you must comply with any other legal action or requests issued by a judicial proceeding, criminal or civilian subpoena or other law enforcement authorities, or to defend against legal rights or legal claims.
4. Where personal data is processed
5. What security measures are applied to protect Personal Data?
The security of your data and the safety of other Users is very important to us. We have taken technical and organizational measures to protect your Personal Data against loss or any illegal processing. We have implemented the following measures: protection of our servers through firewalls, SSL connections and encryption of sensitive data. This list is not exhaustive.
6. Liability limits for third parties
Our service may contain hyperlinks to the services and products offered by third parties and / or to the websites or services of partners, advertisers, and other third parties.
The parties do not have any control or influence on the content, websites or services of these third parties. Different privacy policies may apply for the use of third party websites and services. This Privacy Statement only relates to the Personal Data obtained by the parties for your own use of the Service. The parties do not assume any responsibility for the content, practices or operation of third-party websites and services.
7. Viewing and Deleting Personal Data
You can send a request to contact us via email or delete the personal information collected using the application. You may be asked to provide additional information to verify your identity.
8. Children’s privacy
Personal information about children is not intentional or deliberate.
Measures are taken to ensure the security of your personal information, to minimize the risk of damage, loss of information and unauthorized access or use of information. However, these measures do not provide absolute information security. There is therefore an effort to ensure the security of your personal information, but this is not guaranteed and you cannot reasonably expect that the Application and its associated databases will be free of any unfair behavior, malfunction, unauthorized obstacles or access or other misuse and abuse.
10. Changes to this Privacy Statement
This Statement can be updated at any time. The Parties shall publish an updated version of the Privacy Statement through the Service. The parties recommend that you check this page from time to time to be aware of any changes to this Privacy Statement and to be informed about how the parties will protect your Personal Data. It is your responsibility to periodically review this Privacy Statement and to be informed about the updates.
You agree to be bound by any of the changes to this Statement. Your continued use of the Application after the change comes into force will indicate that you accept the amended Notice. If you do not agree to the Modified Notice, you must remove the Application and avoid using it further.
11. What will you do if you have any questions or comments?
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Privacy Statement, please contact us by sending an e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Developer : tbeapps